When you make these delicious chocolate brownies nobody will guess they are gluten free. This is one of our most often requested gluten free chocolate brownie recipes that first appeared on our Gluten Free Plain Flour pack back in 2000. And, as there is an increasing need for bakes free from other allergens, try our suggested ingredient swop to make these melt-in-the-mouth Gluten Free Brownies dairy free.
|150 g||Plain Chocolate|
|100 g||Butter or Vegan Butter|
|100 g||Plain White Flour Free From Gluten|
|1 tsp||Baking Powder|
1. Gently melt together the chocolate and butter.
2. In another bowl mix in the sugar, flour and baking powder.
3. Beat the eggs into the dry ingredients.
4. Stir in the melted chocolate and butter.
5. Pour into 150x200mm/6x8" oiled and lined baking dish.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 22/25 minutes.
7. Cut into squares or slices before serving warm or cold.
Rate this recipe using the review button below, or click here to discuss it in our forum.
Temperature & cooking time:
180°C/Fan160°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 22/25 minutes
Without Gluten, Without Soya, Without Wheat.
Please note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients.