We are currently recruiting for the roles below. Please send your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Doves Farm Foods Ltd, Salisbury Road, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 0RF
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXPORT
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This role will be responsible for the day to day management of nominated accounts in the foodservice and wholesale sales channel as well as giving support to the rest of the sales team in their channels. This is a training role with a view to take full P&L responsibility for a sectors accounts within due course.
- To build and develop account relationships across your nominated portfolio.
- To develop, execute, evaluate annual plans, including volume growth, pricing, promotions and investment
- Gain new listings and increase distribution within your portfolio of accounts
- Identify and develop opportunities outside of your immediate account remit.
- To assist your line manager in accurate product forecasting for communication to production and supply chain.
- Working in all channels across a range of sectors and providing support where required.
-Assist the other channel NAMs in specific projects within their sales channels
- Regular reporting of the marketplace for both our products and our competitors.
- Deputise for team members in their absence.
- Attendance at exhibitions when required.
- Carry out such additional duties as may become necessary to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Food or FMCG background
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Builds relationships with the customer
- High level of influencing skills across all stakeholders
- Passionate about Free From, Organic food
- Positive, optimistic, can do attitude
- High energy, drive and sense of urgency
- Sense of presence
- Embraces teamwork
- Openness and high personal integrity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Assistant within our busy Technical Department. You will be responsible for the maintenance of systems to ensure compliance of food safety requirements. Candidates will ideally have experience of BRC standards and food manufacture, with a keen eye for detail.
PRODUCTION TEAM LEADERS / OPERATIVES
We currently have opportunities for Team Leaders and Production Operators. You will be responsible for operating processing and packaging machinery. Candidates must possess good literacy, numeracy and computing skills. Full training will be provided.